New Tower Development
- Since 2013, the Everest team has been one of New England’s largest independent tower developers with 25 completed or in development.
- New England presents a challenging wireless communications environment for network providers and local communities due to a combination of varying terrain and difficult permitting standards
- The White Mountains of New Hampshire offer one of the more unique regions of New England where new site development needs to address the very real concerns of impacting the many natural features of the surrounding landscape
- The result is very few existing tower locations and even fewer viable locations for new site development.
- Everest has developed several new towers along NH Route 2 in the towns of Jefferson and Lancaster, working alongside AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile and local governments to complete these sensitive projects
- The completion of the “Jefferson 2” tower provides wireless coverage to one of the most unique and popular local attractions in the area, Santa’s Village, a Christmas-themed amusement park located in Jefferson, New Hampshire
- Everest continues to develop new towers and pursue opportunities to expand wireless connectivity in the White Mountains as well as locations with similar characteristics throughout the United States